Raidmax Sigma White Gaming Case
Raidmax is working on the SIGMA mid-tower chassis. The case features a unique horizontally-compartmentalized interior design that sets it apart from the scores of similar case designs.
- Brushed aluminium front-panel with four perforated steel polygonal intakes
- Provides room for 2.5-inch drive bays along the motherboard tray, and two 3.5-inch bays under the bottom compartment
- 120 mm front intakes, you get two 120 mm top exhausts, and a 120 mm rear exhaust
- A tempered-glass side panel is thumb-screwed to the side
- Front-panel connectivity include USB 3.0 ports (standard header) and HDA audio jacks