Corsair Carbide 100R Silent Edition Mid-Tower Case
- Clean, modern design: A more mature, understated design that fits well into any setup
- Sound-damping side panels: Overall PC noise is reduced, resulting in a quieter rig
- 3-speed fan controller: Fans can power on overdrive when performance requires it
- Two 120mm fans included: Sleek fans give builders a head start on cooling their system
- Easy installation and upgradability: The tool-free side door makes access to the case’s interior a breeze
Intel Skylake-X i9-7920X 4.3GHz LGA 2066 CPU
- Socket LGA 2066
- Compatibale with Intel X299 Chipset
- 12 Cores/24 Threads
- Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 up to 4.40GHz
- Intel Optane memory ready and support for Intel Optane SSDs
Cooler Master Hyper 212X Air Based CPU Cooler
- 600 – 2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- 24.9 – 82.9 CFM ± 10%
Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 Vengeance LPX Desktop Memory
- Speed: 2400MHz
- Tested Latency: 14-16-16-31
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Format: Unbuffered DIMM
- Pin Out: 288 Pin
- Intel XMP 2.0
- Heatspreader: Anodized Aluminum
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5″ SATA3 SSD
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing.
- Incredible Sequential Read/Write Performance : Up to 540MB/s and 520MB/s Respectively,and Random Read/Write IOPS Performance : Up to 98K and 90K Respectively
- Endurance, Reliability, Energy Efficiency, and a 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Included Contents: 2.5” (7mm) SATA III (6GB/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included).
- Free download of Samsung Data Migration and Magician software available for easy installation and SSD management
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista SP1 and above (32/64 bit), Widows Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Linux Compatible.
ASUS X299-A Prime SKT 2066 Motherboard
- 5-Way Optimisation: One-click, system-wide tuning, delivering optimised overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
- Extensive cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pumps, via Fan Xpert 4 software or the acclaimed ASUS UEFI.
- M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20°C for unthrottled SSD storage speeds and enhanced reliability.
- Aura Sync: Controllable onboard RGB lighting that’s easily synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Corsair VS550 Series 550W ATX PSU
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- AC input from 200~240VAC
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service